We produce a range of Ex Workshop modules from complete complexes including breakout machines, nuclear calibration and wash bays, to much smaller converted 10ft containers supplied with storage racks and G vice that can be used for site maintenance of tools. We have a dedicated and experienced team that is able to design these modules according to specific client’s requirements.
Designed specifically to provide working space and storage solutions system for oil and gas workshop machinery and tools, Specialist Services has a full range of Workshop modules for hire and sale, available for deploying to project sites worldwide. All of our Workshop modules are certified for Zone I operation.
ATEX, IECEx, CE Marked, CSC, DNV 2.7-1, EN 12079
Features and benefits:
- Container door for easy movement of tools and objects
- 20ft workshop unit equipped with a 2 ton capacity manual hoist
- Overhead cabinets available for storage purposes
- Steel workbench and G vice
- Storage rack and tool hangers
- Access door in addition to the container door for flexible access
- Provision for installation of an ex-blower fan inside the unit for fresh / cooler air
- ATEX floodlight for external operation
- Provision for the installation of HVAC